Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mini Mailbox Ornament


This is the ornament I made for my pen pal. The mailbox is made out of two soda cans, and the flag actually moves! I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out, but it has miraculously stayed glued together. Originally it wasn't going to be sparkly, but I had to camouflage my super glue fingerprints in a few spots. I was thrilled with it until I decided to make mail for it, then I was even more pleased! I love the little postcard! I scanned a real postcard, re-sized it, printed it out on sticker paper, and attached it to some poster board. The stamp for the envelope is also printed out on sticker paper, so it is like a real stamp, not just printed directly on the envelope.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...