Sunday, October 17, 2010


I decided my blue and yellow star quilt needed some more quilting. When I originally quilted it, I only quilted around the stars, which is not much quilting for a twin size quilt. I don't use it much, but I decided if I ever needed to wash it or wanted to give it away, it would need a little more stability. I quilted an inch inside the stars and an inch outside the stars. I did the same thing in the columns along the sides, along with quilting around the whole edge of the quilt. It would have been nice to do some fancy star designs, but I am just not that patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...