Saturday, February 3, 2018

Barbie Suitcases


My sister told me that Claire has been sending Barbie on vacation to Disney World, so she needed a suitcase. I told her I could totally make one, as I have experience making tiny suitcases. I just needed some Altoids tins and duct tape sheets. As it turned out, duct tape sheets were on clearance for $0.25 so I stocked up because that is quite a deal and a sign that I soon won't be able to find them. I got pink and rainbow. I couldn't decide on the size so I made two. The big tin is 3.75 x 2.5 x 0.75 inches and the small tin is 2.5 x 1.5 x 0.5 inches. The small tin is more Barbie sized, but the larger tin can actually hold Barbie clothes more easily. I got a 3 pack of the small tins in case multiple Barbies need suitcases; and it turns out she does, because Barbie has 3 sisters, so they are getting rainbow suitcases.



Claire is getting a Barbie doctor coat for Valentine's Day, so I also made a doctor's bag for the stethoscope that comes with the coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...