I had cut 1.5" squares out of the scraps of this floral fabric quite a while ago, and last night I finally decided to do something with them. I was originally planning on pairing them with a combination of purple and yellow squares. Then I decided on an Irish chain design and had to go with yellow because I didn't have enough purple. This is a more subtle yellow fabric leftover from my star quilt, not the original yellow fabric paired with the flowers.
I think the front would have looked nice if the binding had been the floral fabric, but I didn't have enough left for that, and I like the yellow on the back. While this project didn't involve a whole lot of planning, the back is particularly improvised.
Finished size: 10" square