Sunday, May 3, 2009

Starry Scraps

I finally finished! This is a scrap project made almost entirely out of scraps leftover from the Disappearing Nine-Patch I made for my friend's wedding. It started out in March as an experiment in strip piecing. Then it sat around awhile while I decided on a design for the back.

The only non-scrap part is the light blue backing; however, I originally purchased it for a different project, so I didn't have to buy anything in order to complete it. I looove the stars that I quilted into it! It did require a lot of turning, but it was worth it for such a small project.

Finished size: 23"x30"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...