I had a little bit of fabric left over from the dino quilt, so I decided to make some burp cloths.
I only had enough dinosaur fabric for two coordinating cloths, so I used some fabric left over from the puppy paw quilt to make another coordinated set.
The last pair uses another remnant from the puppy paw quilt, along with an airplane remnant from a blanket I made my sister while in college. It works out nicely since the baby's mom majored in aviation.
There are several tutorials for making burp cloths; however, I used one from the Diary of a Quilter that claims to be perhaps the easiest burp cloth tutorial ever, which is probably true since you start out with store bought cloth diapers.