This stack of fabric had been set aside a for awhile, waiting for me to figure out what to do with it. The colors looked so nice together, but I didn't have very much of any one fabric, and most were either fat quarters or leftovers, or both. Then I saw this split nine patch quilt and decided the design would work for the amount of fabric I had, though I did ended up purchasing another purple fat quarter.
Mine did not end up quite the same, because I didn't split the nine patches quite as drastically and then I forgot to offset the rows. I did however find this amazing paisley fabric for the back with the exact mix of colors. It was on the clearance rack and it was 50%, so it really couldn't have been more perfect.
Finished size: 47" x 69"