Sunday, August 7, 2016

Baby Car Quilt

After the alligator quilt, I thought it would be hard to top the cuteness of that fabric, so I was pleased and surprised to find this super cute car fabric! Once I found it, I knew immediately I would make a road design.

So adorable!

Since there were four car colors, I bought coordinating solid fabric for each of them, but ultimately decided on a more limited color palette. (The royal blue coordinates nicely with the bird quilt I made for big sister two years ago.)



The blocks were easy to piece, though the scale is off as the cars are so much smaller than the roads.


I considered spelling out "beep beep" on the back of the quilt, but decided against it, so I added it to the tie instead:


Finished size: 48" x 60"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...