Sunday, December 4, 2016

Split Rails Quilt

I have had this fabric a long time, and it was one of my goals to finally turn it into a quilt this year. It should have been one row wider, but, as I've been meaning to get around to this for awhile, I also bought the solid fabric sometime ago, hoping it would motivate me, and I didn't have enough for one more row.

Once the top was done, I put off quilting it because I didn't want to do straight, criss-crossed lines, but that's what worked best and I like how it turned out better than I thought I would.

Finished size: 60" x 84"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...