Saturday, July 13, 2013

Purple and Yellow Progress Update

I posted about this quilt in March, after finishing the top, and then it sat draped over the office chair in the sewing room until the beginning of July. I had three blocks - two 14" blocks and one 7" block - to finish in order to complete what was going to become either a second quilt top or the back of the quilt. Here are the 14" blocks:

I already had the purple pinwheel parts, which measured 8.5", done - all I had to do was add the yellow - so you wouldn't think I would have put it off so long, but I didn't know what I wanted to do, and was rather overwhelmed by all the tiny piecing. I ended up making ten 4.5" blocks with purple centers, which made it seem more manageable.
Hopefully I'll have a finished product soon!

ETA: The finished project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...