Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bento Box

This top was finished in June, but I just got around to quilting it.


I put it off hoping inspiration would strike and I would come up with a brilliant design for the back. Alas, I gave up on that idea and the back is just plain. I ran out of the paisley fabric (it was a clearance rack purchase and had already been used for a couple other projects), and I just wasn't enthused about any of the designs I came up with using just the green, pink, and blue fabrics.

I am, however, very pleased with the quilted design, even if it required turning the quilt a zillion times.


Finished size: 36"x47"

1 comment:

  1. I just clicked over from Craft to check out your adorable yo-yo pumpkin. What a great idea! The name of your blog totally caught my eye too. Haha, it's so true, crafters and cats seem to go together. Great name pick, I love blog names that make me laugh. I'm off to check out the rest of your projects. I'd also love to link to your pumpkin if you didn't mind.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...