Sunday, December 15, 2013

Clip On Snowman Ornament


Is this not the cutest tiny snowman you've ever seen? He's only half an inch tall. My mom likes to send personalized ornaments for Christmas. One year she sent tiny snow globe ornaments with these snowmen inside. Mine, however, did not survive the mail. So now we just have a "ZACK" snow globe, but I saved the little snowman from my broken ornament to recycle.

The problem: how to turn it into a new ornament? You couldn't just hang it. Finally it occurred to me to make a clip. I have a couple of Snoopy ornaments that clip, so I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner! I put a ring of quilt batting around him to look like snow, and I added glitter glue for some sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...