Sunday, December 2, 2012

Button Snowflake


While googling for ornament ideas, I came across this button snowflake, which is perfect for Amanda's love of buttons. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough white buttons for a whole ornament, but I think the blue looks nice and snowy. Accented with rhinestones, it matches my blue ribbon ornaments nicely. I didn't have enough buttons to cover the back, but I don't think it's necessary for it to be double-sided. Also as a result of the button quantity, mine only has 8 spokes instead of twelve. I also used eye pins instead of a coat hanger. It is 3.5" in diameter.


1 comment:

  1. Interesting and creative idea very nicely this Button Snowflake.
    Your blog is interesting
    and I will be back with great pleasure.
    " translation google.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...