Sunday, December 18, 2016

Mini Quilt Ornament


A couple years ago I had the idea to make Amanda a mini-quilt ornament. I am glad I waited for inspiration because it is much better as a Lisa Frank mini-quilt ornament than anything I would have previously made! Each image is 1" square. I used Jolee's Easy Image transfer sheets. They were different than the printable, fusible fabric sheets I used for the fabric photo book I made last year. (Coincidentally, I used the same pink fabric for both projects!) Those were fabric-y -- you printed and ironed -- where these you print, iron, and peel off the backing for a transfer. These worked much better for this project.

Finished size: 4" x 5.5"

I also made another Lisa Frank-inspired ornament by filling a small glass jar with sequins, glitter, and beads, and sticking Lisa Frank stickers on it. I glued the cork into the jar and screwed an eye hook into the cork to hang it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...